Do’s And Dont’s When Playing In A Lotto Office Pool
Playing the lotto with a $500 million dollar jackpot leads to big dreams, but it can also lead to office nightmares!
The executive director of the New Jersey State Lottery has some “do’s and dont’s” for participating in an office pool.
- The #1 rule is to write down some rules before leaping in.
- Make formal written rules so everybody understands who is in the pool and who is not in the pool.
- Having rules may take some of the fun out of dreaming, but it’s worth it if you win.
- If someone should cover the buy-in for an absent co-worker who typically plays, it has to be in writing.
- Pools should pick a leader, write things down, share copies of the tickets and know where the actual tickets are being kept.
- Be cautious with “fringe players” who never play but fear being left behind.
You can read more of Carole Hedinger’s tips HERE and take our lotto poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >