In memory of Whitney Houston, a flash mob gathered in the Castro district of San Francisco and performed to “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”.
Hundreds of people got together in the Castro district on Friday and danced to Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” to celebrate her life. An instructional video was released before the flash mob took place to teach everyone the simple dance. The rules were to meet up in the Castro on Market Street at 6:15pm and the dance started at exactly
With the recent confirmation that cocaine contributed to her untimely death, the flash mob gave fans a much needed, lighthearted way of publicly celebrating Houston’s life and music.
-Jackie Hollywood, 99.7 NOW/San Francisco
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Two New Trackers Promise No More Lost Luggage!
- New Trend: Fast Food Disguised As Homemade And Fresh
- Mr. G’s Honey Of A Wednesday Forecast
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?