Mr. G says we did break the 77 degree record yesterday and to enjoy the warmer weather today, because we may drop by at least 10 degrees over the weekend.
Today: Patchy fog early, then a mix of sun and clouds, we stay warm with highs in the mid 70’s.
Tonight: Increasing clouds, lows around 50 degrees.
Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy and cooler with afternoon showers possible, highs only in the high 50’s.
Tomorrow night: Scattered showers, lows 45-50 degrees.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a couple showers still possible, highs in the low 60’s.
Check out this cool photo i took by the Verrazano bridge yesterday, the fog was amazing!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week in History: Beatles Beginnings, The Boss, U2 on the Roof, Madonna’s Undies, and Puff Daddy Diddy
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 3/24/17
- Noel Gallagher’s Face is Embossed on New Adidas Shoe
- John Oates Has Nothing To Be Ashamed Of
- Win Tickets To See Foreigner’s 40th Anniversary Tour