Mr. G’s Cooler Weekend Forecast
Mr. G says we did break the 77 degree record yesterday and to enjoy the warmer weather today, because we may drop by at least 10 degrees over the weekend.
Today: Patchy fog early, then a mix of sun and clouds, we stay warm with highs in the mid 70’s.
Tonight: Increasing clouds, lows around 50 degrees.
Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy and cooler with afternoon showers possible, highs only in the high 50’s.
Tomorrow night: Scattered showers, lows 45-50 degrees.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a couple showers still possible, highs in the low 60’s.
Check out this cool photo i took by the Verrazano bridge yesterday, the fog was amazing!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Enter to Win: Holiday Doo Wop Extravaganza
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Broken Wrists & Ebola: Dr. Oz Gives All The Advice You’ll Need
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag