Mr. G’s Cooler Weekend Forecast
Mr. G says we did break the 77 degree record yesterday and to enjoy the warmer weather today, because we may drop by at least 10 degrees over the weekend.
Today: Patchy fog early, then a mix of sun and clouds, we stay warm with highs in the mid 70′s.
Tonight: Increasing clouds, lows around 50 degrees.
Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy and cooler with afternoon showers possible, highs only in the high 50′s.
Tomorrow night: Scattered showers, lows 45-50 degrees.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a couple showers still possible, highs in the low 60′s.
Check out this cool photo i took by the Verrazano bridge yesterday, the fog was amazing!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song ‘What Lies Ahead’ Live in Italy: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant on What To Do With the Money You Save From Quitting Drugs
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway ‘Ship’
- Australian Reporter Gets Whacked In The Head By Skateboard While In L.A.
- Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. Made The Greatest Catch Your Eyes Will Ever See