Paul Simon and Elvis Costello will be just two of the many stars to appear and perform at “A Celebration of Paul Newman’s Dream,” a fundraising event to benefit the late actor/director’s Hole in the Wall Camps charity. The event is scheduled for April 2nd in Avery Fisher Hall at New York City’s Lincoln Center.
Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Camps charity raises money for a worldwide network of innovative camps and recreational programs for children with serious illnesses and their families.
ABC News reports the event will be hosted by Newman’s widow, Joanne Woodward, and will feature other stars such as Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, Josh Groban, Jake Gyllenhaal, Natasha Yvette Williams, and Trisha Yearwood.
Visit Hole in the Wall Camps for more information and get involved!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- Bruce Springsteen Signs Excuse Note for 5th Grade Fan
- Watch Mary J. Blige Interview Hillary Clinton, Sing Bruce Springsteen
- Roger Waters Criticizes Trump and Mexican President
- David Lee Roth Has a Stalker, Needs Your Help
- Roger Waters Performed ‘Fearless’ Live First Time Since 1971