Paul Simon & Elvis Costello Will Play Charity Event For Paul Newman’s Camps
Paul Simon and Elvis Costello will be just two of the many stars to appear and perform at “A Celebration of Paul Newman’s Dream,” a fundraising event to benefit the late actor/director’s Hole in the Wall Camps charity. The event is scheduled for April 2nd in Avery Fisher Hall at New York City’s Lincoln Center.
Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Camps charity raises money for a worldwide network of innovative camps and recreational programs for children with serious illnesses and their families.
ABC News reports the event will be hosted by Newman’s widow, Joanne Woodward, and will feature other stars such as Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, Josh Groban, Jake Gyllenhaal, Natasha Yvette Williams, and Trisha Yearwood.
Visit Hole in the Wall Camps for more information and get involved!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- “The Donald” Got Twitter Trumped and the Internet Responds: Pick Your Fave!
- Enter To Win: Pop, Rock & Doo Wopp Live!
- Former KISS Songwriter Stephen Coronel Arrested for Child Pornography