Paul Simon & Elvis Costello Will Play Charity Event For Paul Newman’s Camps
Paul Simon and Elvis Costello will be just two of the many stars to appear and perform at “A Celebration of Paul Newman’s Dream,” a fundraising event to benefit the late actor/director’s Hole in the Wall Camps charity. The event is scheduled for April 2nd in Avery Fisher Hall at New York City’s Lincoln Center.
Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Camps charity raises money for a worldwide network of innovative camps and recreational programs for children with serious illnesses and their families.
ABC News reports the event will be hosted by Newman’s widow, Joanne Woodward, and will feature other stars such as Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, Josh Groban, Jake Gyllenhaal, Natasha Yvette Williams, and Trisha Yearwood.
Visit Hole in the Wall Camps for more information and get involved!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour
- Search Team May Have Found Malaysia Airlines Plane’s Door
- Closing In On 80 Years Of Age, There Is Still No Stopping Frankie Valli
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre
- This Week In History: Wham! And ‘Make It Big’
- Interview: The National’s Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads