Charlie Sheen’s Ghost Returning To Two And A Half Men In April
Charlie Sheen‘s character is returning to Two and a Half Men, but in a way you might not have expected.
Actually, you may be shocked by the news…
CBS has yet to re-new the hit show and their new star Ashton Kutcher does not have a new contract, so maybe this will get fans excited…the announcement came yesterday that Kathy Bates has been cast to play Charlie Harper’s ghost.
Yes, you read that correctly, Kathy Bates of Misery and Harry’s Law fame will be playing Charlie Sheen’s ghost…
She will debut April 30th as the ghost of Charlie Harper and will visit Alan after he suffers a minor heart attack in the episode.
Have any thoughts on this casting move?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- ‘The Bachelorette’ Finds Her Man, Leaves Breaks Hearts In Her Wake
- Watch Out, Brad Blanks Just Got His Driver’s License
- Vote for Joe Causi as Staten Island’s Favorite Radio Personality
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall