Charlie Sheen’s Ghost Returning To Two And A Half Men In April
Charlie Sheen‘s character is returning to Two and a Half Men, but in a way you might not have expected.
Actually, you may be shocked by the news…
CBS has yet to re-new the hit show and their new star Ashton Kutcher does not have a new contract, so maybe this will get fans excited…the announcement came yesterday that Kathy Bates has been cast to play Charlie Harper’s ghost.
Yes, you read that correctly, Kathy Bates of Misery and Harry’s Law fame will be playing Charlie Sheen’s ghost…
She will debut April 30th as the ghost of Charlie Harper and will visit Alan after he suffers a minor heart attack in the episode.
Have any thoughts on this casting move?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- New Apps Let You Sing with John Lennon, Sit with Paul McCartney
- Beth Stern And The Story Behind Yoda The Miracle Cat
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel ‘Unsafe’
- Comedian’s Celebrity Impressions While Stuck in Traffic Are Spot On
- This Looks Safe: Man Builds Backyard Motorcycle Swing FTW