Everybody needs to face their fears at some point in their life, whether it’s riding a motorcycle, bungee jumping, or having dinner with your in-laws.
But when you’re a ten-year-old girl standing at the top of a ski slope for your first K40 jump, your future in-laws are the last thing on your mind.
Zia, a fourth grader from Park City, Utah, took a long moment to psyche herself up, but she did… without screaming her head off on the way down.
The important thing is she did it without getting hurt and was overjoyed once she got to the bottom. And like most kids who overcome their fear for the first time, little Zia probably took that jump another hundred times before her parents had to drag her home when the sun went down.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets For Bachman & Turner In A.C.
- Turntable Tuesday: John Travolta and Olivia-Newton John Define Summer Time
- ‘True Blood’ Music Recap: Mikky Ekko Subs In For Eric Burdon
- Late Springsteen Saxophonist Clarence Clemons Gets His Own Day In NJ
- WCBS-FM’s Joe Causi Dances For Charity On Staten Island
- Study: More Men Stressing Out About Weddings, Doing More Planning