With the mild temperatures we’ve experienced over the past few weeks it’s felt like spring for a while, but we can finally make it official today! Mr. G says it will feel more like early May out there today too!
Spring officially arrived at 1:14am and today will feature the exact same amount of sunlight and darkness as we make our way to longer days and shorter nights.
Today: Mostly sunny, highs 70-75 degrees.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with areas of fog and lows in the mid 50’s.
Tomorrow: Morning fog possible, then becoming mostly sunny with highs in the mid 70’s.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy with areas of fog once again and lows 55-60 degrees.
Thursday: Morning fog possible, then becoming sunny and very warm with highs near 80 degrees! A bit cooler along the coast.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- CBS-FM’s Holiday In Brooklyn | James Taylor, Jimmy Buffett & Sarah McLachlan
- 1960s Pop Idol Bobby Vee Dead at 73
- Roger Waters, Alongside Neil Young & My Morning Jacket, Cover Bob Dylan’s ‘Forever Young’
- Win Tickets To See Roger Waters at Barclays Center
- ‘Over The Rainbow:’ Smithsonian Hits Goal To Save Dorothy’s Ruby Red Slippers