Mr. G’s Warm First Day Of Spring Forecast
With the mild temperatures we’ve experienced over the past few weeks it’s felt like spring for a while, but we can finally make it official today! Mr. G says it will feel more like early May out there today too!
Spring officially arrived at 1:14am and today will feature the exact same amount of sunlight and darkness as we make our way to longer days and shorter nights.
Today: Mostly sunny, highs 70-75 degrees.
Tonight: Partly cloudy with areas of fog and lows in the mid 50’s.
Tomorrow: Morning fog possible, then becoming mostly sunny with highs in the mid 70’s.
Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy with areas of fog once again and lows 55-60 degrees.
Thursday: Morning fog possible, then becoming sunny and very warm with highs near 80 degrees! A bit cooler along the coast.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story