With all the rumors and controversy surrounding General Hospital, it’s great news to hear that one of our favorites [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Springfield[/lastfm] is returning next week!
Springfield will be returning as Dr. Noah Drake on the show, and says Noah’s coming back to support his son and “start a new romance” in a key plot.
And Rick won’t be on for just one episode!
He tells The Talk that he will be on the show ‘for a little while’ to develop the story
He returns March 20th and according to his official website, he will make an appearance on Hot in Cleveland March 28th as a “modified version of himself.”
Check out a clip of Rick doing his thing on General Hospital from the early 80′:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Study Shows Many Handbags Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet
- Out Today: The Rolling Stones Documentary Crossfire Hurricane
- Mr. G’s Hot And Humid Tuesday Forecast
- Turntable Tuesday: The Who’s Head Smashing Performance Of ‘My Generation’
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer