Rick Springfield Returning To General Hospital!
With all the rumors and controversy surrounding General Hospital, it’s great news to hear that one of our favorites [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Springfield[/lastfm] is returning next week!
Springfield will be returning as Dr. Noah Drake on the show, and says Noah’s coming back to support his son and “start a new romance” in a key plot.
And Rick won’t be on for just one episode!
He tells The Talk that he will be on the show ‘for a little while’ to develop the story
He returns March 20th and according to his official website, he will make an appearance on Hot in Cleveland March 28th as a “modified version of himself.”
Check out a clip of Rick doing his thing on General Hospital from the early 80′:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Tom Cruise Finds That Loving Feeling With Jimmy Fallon During a Lip Sync Battle for the Ages
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: July 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death