With all the rumors and controversy surrounding General Hospital, it’s great news to hear that one of our favorites [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Springfield[/lastfm] is returning next week!
Springfield will be returning as Dr. Noah Drake on the show, and says Noah’s coming back to support his son and “start a new romance” in a key plot.
And Rick won’t be on for just one episode!
He tells The Talk that he will be on the show ‘for a little while’ to develop the story
He returns March 20th and according to his official website, he will make an appearance on Hot in Cleveland March 28th as a “modified version of himself.”
Check out a clip of Rick doing his thing on General Hospital from the early 80′:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 10 Great Covers Recorded by The Rolling Stones
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Announce 40th Anniversary Tour
- Kate Moss Channels Elvis Presley in ‘The Wonder of You’ Video
- [VIDEO] Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Acted Out Literally is a Wild Action Spine-Chiller