Mr. G’s St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Forecast
Mr. G is calling for a sluggish start to the weekend but everything should be fantastic for tomorrow’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities along with the Half Marathon Sunday!
Today: Morning fog with scattered showers and drizzle through the day, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: Any showers ending with lows 45-50 degrees.
St. Patrick’s Day: Early clouds then turning mostly sunny, highs in the mid 60′s. Only a 20 percent chance of a sprinkle before the start of the parade at 11am, but nothing to really worry about!
Tomorrow night: Mostly clear with lows in the mid to upper 40′s.
Sunday: Great weather for the Half Marathon in Manhattan! Mostly sunny and mild again with highs in the mid 60′s.
Listen to Mr. G sing Oh Danny Boy (and give the weather, of course):
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Join The Breast Cancer Alliance ‘Walk For Hope’ This Sunday
- Russian Fire Department Gets Cat Out Of Tree In Rudest Way Possible
- Woman Confuses Gas And Brake Pedals, Drives Car Into Pool