Mr. G’s St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Forecast
Mr. G is calling for a sluggish start to the weekend but everything should be fantastic for tomorrow’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities along with the Half Marathon Sunday!
Today: Morning fog with scattered showers and drizzle through the day, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: Any showers ending with lows 45-50 degrees.
St. Patrick’s Day: Early clouds then turning mostly sunny, highs in the mid 60’s. Only a 20 percent chance of a sprinkle before the start of the parade at 11am, but nothing to really worry about!
Tomorrow night: Mostly clear with lows in the mid to upper 40’s.
Sunday: Great weather for the Half Marathon in Manhattan! Mostly sunny and mild again with highs in the mid 60’s.
Listen to Mr. G sing Oh Danny Boy (and give the weather, of course):
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Pink Floyd Release Third ‘The Endless River’ Teaser: Watch
- 10 Best Robert Plant Songs Outside of Led Zeppelin
- Watch Every On-Screen Death From The Original ‘Star Wars’ Trilogy In Under 3 Minutes
- Billie Joe Armstrong, Alice Cooper Headline Joan Jett Tribute for Little Kids Rock
- Bob Dylan Shares 1967 Recording of ‘900 Miles From My Home': Listen