Mr. G is calling for a sluggish start to the weekend but everything should be fantastic for tomorrow’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities along with the Half Marathon Sunday!
Today: Morning fog with scattered showers and drizzle through the day, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: Any showers ending with lows 45-50 degrees.
St. Patrick’s Day: Early clouds then turning mostly sunny, highs in the mid 60’s. Only a 20 percent chance of a sprinkle before the start of the parade at 11am, but nothing to really worry about!
Tomorrow night: Mostly clear with lows in the mid to upper 40’s.
Sunday: Great weather for the Half Marathon in Manhattan! Mostly sunny and mild again with highs in the mid 60’s.
Listen to Mr. G sing Oh Danny Boy (and give the weather, of course):
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Chris Cornell’s Wife Vicky Shares Letter to Late Husband
- ‘Senior Dog Prom’ Needs Your Help Choosing King & Queen
- Elton John Makes First Appearance Since Illness to Praise Music Videos
- Tom Cruise Getting Set To Start Filming Top Gun 2
- Norah Jones Honors Chris Cornell with Performance of ‘Black Hole Sun’