Mr. G’s St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Forecast
Mr. G is calling for a sluggish start to the weekend but everything should be fantastic for tomorrow’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities along with the Half Marathon Sunday!
Today: Morning fog with scattered showers and drizzle through the day, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: Any showers ending with lows 45-50 degrees.
St. Patrick’s Day: Early clouds then turning mostly sunny, highs in the mid 60’s. Only a 20 percent chance of a sprinkle before the start of the parade at 11am, but nothing to really worry about!
Tomorrow night: Mostly clear with lows in the mid to upper 40’s.
Sunday: Great weather for the Half Marathon in Manhattan! Mostly sunny and mild again with highs in the mid 60’s.
Listen to Mr. G sing Oh Danny Boy (and give the weather, of course):
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Roger Waters Needs to Remind You He’s Not on Pink Floyd’s New Album
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Listen To This Beautiful Ryan Adams Cover Of Foreigner’s ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Jimmy Page Conditionally Ponders 2015 Solo Tour