Mr. G’s St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Forecast
Mr. G is calling for a sluggish start to the weekend but everything should be fantastic for tomorrow’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities along with the Half Marathon Sunday!
Today: Morning fog with scattered showers and drizzle through the day, highs 55-60 degrees.
Tonight: Any showers ending with lows 45-50 degrees.
St. Patrick’s Day: Early clouds then turning mostly sunny, highs in the mid 60’s. Only a 20 percent chance of a sprinkle before the start of the parade at 11am, but nothing to really worry about!
Tomorrow night: Mostly clear with lows in the mid to upper 40’s.
Sunday: Great weather for the Half Marathon in Manhattan! Mostly sunny and mild again with highs in the mid 60’s.
Listen to Mr. G sing Oh Danny Boy (and give the weather, of course):
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Warren Haynes on the Confederate Flag: ‘You Don’t Need a Symbol to Be Proud of Who You Are’
- He’s Country Now, But Steven Tyler’s ‘Love Is Your Name’ Video Is Still So, Well, Steven Tyler
- Yoko Ono Won’t Let ISIS & Jihadi John ‘Destroy the Memory of John Lennon’