Behind the Mic: The Secret Life of Pat St. John
Ever wonder what your favorite CBS-FM jocks do when they aren’t on the air?
What you are about to see may surprise… nay… shock you!
Yes, DJs definitely sing along to the music they play while in the studio. But it doesn’t stop there for Pat St. John. The man with his picture hanging in the Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall of Fame likes to take it to the next step… amateur music videos.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings’ ‘Venus and Mars’ and ‘At the Speed of Sound’ Reissue Dates
- Beastie Boys ‘Paul’s Boutique’ Mural Unveiled in New York City
- Aretha Franklin, Johnny Rockets Employee Have Beef, Singer Ordered Not to Sit Inside Restaurant
- Susan Sarandon Spills Secrets About Affair With David Bowie
- Jon Bon Jovi Wants The Bills To Stay In Buffalo; Will Perform Benefit Show For Parker Family Clinic