Behind the Mic: The Secret Life of Pat St. John
Ever wonder what your favorite CBS-FM jocks do when they aren’t on the air?
What you are about to see may surprise… nay… shock you!
Yes, DJs definitely sing along to the music they play while in the studio. But it doesn’t stop there for Pat St. John. The man with his picture hanging in the Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall of Fame likes to take it to the next step… amateur music videos.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Elvis Costello, Marcus Mumford, Jim James & More Put Their Stamp on Bob Dylan’s ‘Married to My Hack': Listen
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- 6 George Harrison Albums to Be Remastered, Released in September
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- Stream Robert Plant’s New Album ‘Lullaby and… The Ceaseless Roar’
- FYI: Confusing Dogs with a Puppet and a Bone Is Hilarious