Behind the Mic: The Secret Life of Pat St. John
Ever wonder what your favorite CBS-FM jocks do when they aren’t on the air?
What you are about to see may surprise… nay… shock you!
Yes, DJs definitely sing along to the music they play while in the studio. But it doesn’t stop there for Pat St. John. The man with his picture hanging in the Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall of Fame likes to take it to the next step… amateur music videos.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Despite Success, Paul Stanley ‘Shut Himself Off From People For Decades’
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Join The Breast Cancer Alliance ‘Walk For Hope’ This Sunday
- Russian Fire Department Gets Cat Out Of Tree In Rudest Way Possible
- Woman Confuses Gas And Brake Pedals, Drives Car Into Pool