Behind the Mic: The Secret Life of Pat St. John
Ever wonder what your favorite CBS-FM jocks do when they aren’t on the air?
What you are about to see may surprise… nay… shock you!
Yes, DJs definitely sing along to the music they play while in the studio. But it doesn’t stop there for Pat St. John. The man with his picture hanging in the Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall of Fame likes to take it to the next step… amateur music videos.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Nilsson Fans Record Song to ‘Put Harry in the Hall’
- Vladimir Putin is the Greatest Hockey Player in the World
- Watch the Trailer for Rush’s ‘R40 Live’
- Bob Dylan Calls Writer ‘Scurrilous Little Wretch’ In Letter For Satirizing His Mother
- Billy Idol to Join Duff McKagan, Kesha for Cancer Benefit
- Tom Petty Admits to Being a Heroin Addict in the 1990s