Behind the Mic: The Secret Life of Pat St. John
Ever wonder what your favorite CBS-FM jocks do when they aren’t on the air?
What you are about to see may surprise… nay… shock you!
Yes, DJs definitely sing along to the music they play while in the studio. But it doesn’t stop there for Pat St. John. The man with his picture hanging in the Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall of Fame likes to take it to the next step… amateur music videos.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Broken Wrists & Ebola: Dr. Oz Gives All The Advice You’ll Need
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches