DTV: The Future Of Two And A Half Men Still Up In The Air, Clint Eastwood’s Family Gets A Reality Show And More!
Despite good ratings, there’s still no word if Two and a Half Men or Ashton Kutcher will be back for what would be the series’ 10th season.
Get Ashton’s take on the situation plus details on the reality show for Clint Eastwood‘s family and more!
“I have no idea,” is what Kutcher told fans Monday night, who only has a one-year deal for the show.
“I don’t think the show’s been picked up for another season yet,” he said, “I haven’t heard from the powers that be yet.”
Series creator Chuck Lorre couldn’t confirm the show’s return either, but offered some optimism: “It’s unusual when they cancel a show that’s in the Top 10.”
While Lorre is confident the show will be back, he also says Angus T Jones (Jake, the 1/2 man on the show!) will have an expanded role in the next season as he enters college.
And are you ready to delve into the life of Clint Eastwood’s family?
The reality series Mrs. Eastwood And Company, starring Clint Eastwood’s wife and her daughters, is set to premiere on May 20th on E!
The series will follow Dina Eastwood, her teenage daughters Francesca and Morgan, and the six-member South African vocal group Dina manages.
No word on how much airtime Clint will get on the show.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Morrissey Calls Bodyguard’s Claims He Ordered a Hit on Fan Site Owner a ‘Vexatious Lie’
- Smokey Robinson Recruits Mary J. Blige for ‘Being Without You': Listen
- Q&A: Graham Nash Captures an Historical Moment With ‘CSNY 1974′
- Brad Blanks On the Sharknado 2 Red Carpet w/ Ian Ziering
- Traaaaain! This Video Should Convince You To Stay OFF the Tracks!