The Battle Rounds have begun on The Voice and Cee Lo Green teammates Juliet Simms and Sarah Golden squared off to see who would make it to the live rounds of the competition.
The Lady Killer chose The Faces‘ “Stay With Me” as the tune the two would sing last night.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Golden didn’t make it easy on Cee Lo, but after some deep contemplation, he chose Simms as the victor.
Let us know who YOU think should be moving into the Live Rounds in the comments section!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Video: Let Nile Rodgers Get You Excited for FOLD Festival
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- ‘I Am Man’: Gene Wilder and His Most Memorable Quotes
- Alicia Keys To Honor Clive Davis At 13th Annual Black Ball Benefit In NYC
- Kevin Bacon and Jimmy Fallon Spoof Tom Petty’s ‘Free Fallin’
- Heart Singer’s Husband Accused of Assault