The Battle Rounds have begun on The Voice and Cee Lo Green teammates Juliet Simms and Sarah Golden squared off to see who would make it to the live rounds of the competition.
The Lady Killer chose The Faces‘ “Stay With Me” as the tune the two would sing last night.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Golden didn’t make it easy on Cee Lo, but after some deep contemplation, he chose Simms as the victor.
Let us know who YOU think should be moving into the Live Rounds in the comments section!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- John Oates Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with New Single ‘Santa Be Good To Me’
- John Oates’ Top 10 Holiday Songs of All Time
- Bob Dylan Will Provide Nobel Prize Speech, Still Won’t Attend Ceremony
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death
- Win Rod Stewart Tickets & $101 In NJ Lotto Scratch Off Tickets
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Sing”