The Battle Rounds have begun on The Voice and Cee Lo Green teammates Juliet Simms and Sarah Golden squared off to see who would make it to the live rounds of the competition.
The Lady Killer chose The Faces‘ “Stay With Me” as the tune the two would sing last night.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Golden didn’t make it easy on Cee Lo, but after some deep contemplation, he chose Simms as the victor.
Let us know who YOU think should be moving into the Live Rounds in the comments section!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Mary J. Blige Talks about her Divorce
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- Elvis Presley’s Birth Certificate Up for Auction at Graceland
- Prince’s Family Plans Minneapolis Tribute Concert
- Nile Rodgers Announces FOLD Lineup with Bette Midler, Earth, Wind & Fire, and More
- Rolling Stones ‘Havana Moon’ Cuba Concert Film Heading to Theaters