The Voice Contestants Juliet Simms + Sarah Golden Go Head-to-Head with The Faces’ “Stay With Me”
The Battle Rounds have begun on The Voice and Cee Lo Green teammates Juliet Simms and Sarah Golden squared off to see who would make it to the live rounds of the competition.
The Lady Killer chose The Faces‘ “Stay With Me” as the tune the two would sing last night.
Golden didn’t make it easy on Cee Lo, but after some deep contemplation, he chose Simms as the victor.
Let us know who YOU think should be moving into the Live Rounds in the comments section!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Motley Crue Think More Bands Should Do Retirement Contracts
- The Replacements Have Recorded New Songs, Planning Box Sets
- The Making of Processed Deli Meat Will Make You Think Twice at the Deli Counter
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Bruce Springsteen to Honor Pete Townshend at Benefit Concert
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show