The Voice Contestants Juliet Simms + Sarah Golden Go Head-to-Head with The Faces’ “Stay With Me”
The Battle Rounds have begun on The Voice and Cee Lo Green teammates Juliet Simms and Sarah Golden squared off to see who would make it to the live rounds of the competition.
The Lady Killer chose The Faces‘ “Stay With Me” as the tune the two would sing last night.
Golden didn’t make it easy on Cee Lo, but after some deep contemplation, he chose Simms as the victor.
Let us know who YOU think should be moving into the Live Rounds in the comments section!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- From the Rough of Seals and Crofts’ Catalogue: ‘Diamond Girl’ on Turntable Tuesday
- John Waters Does The Unthinkable—Hitchhikes Across America!
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono?
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles
- Turn Down For What: Old Man Throws Down Crutches, Sweet Dance Moves