The Battle Rounds have begun on The Voice and Cee Lo Green teammates Juliet Simms and Sarah Golden squared off to see who would make it to the live rounds of the competition.
The Lady Killer chose The Faces‘ “Stay With Me” as the tune the two would sing last night.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Golden didn’t make it easy on Cee Lo, but after some deep contemplation, he chose Simms as the victor.
Let us know who YOU think should be moving into the Live Rounds in the comments section!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Bananarama to Reunite (After 29 Years) for First-Ever Tour
- Paul McCartney Announces Additional 2017 Tour Dates
- Ringo Starr Throws Birthday Brunch for Charity
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blond Ambition’ Picked up by Universal
- Patti Smith, Brian Eno and More to Protest Julian Assange’s Fugitive Status