The Voice Contestants Juliet Simms + Sarah Golden Go Head-to-Head with The Faces’ “Stay With Me”
The Battle Rounds have begun on The Voice and Cee Lo Green teammates Juliet Simms and Sarah Golden squared off to see who would make it to the live rounds of the competition.
The Lady Killer chose The Faces‘ “Stay With Me” as the tune the two would sing last night.
Golden didn’t make it easy on Cee Lo, but after some deep contemplation, he chose Simms as the victor.
Let us know who YOU think should be moving into the Live Rounds in the comments section!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s Paul O’Neill Talks “The Christmas Attic” Re-Release and Tour
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- High School Footballer Apollos Hester’s Words of Inspiration
- Randy Couture Fills Us In on Dancing With The Stars Experience
- See Neil Diamond Perform Live In Brooklyn
- Enter To Win: Stevie Wonder at The Garden