The former Miami Hurricane turned pro wrestler, turned actor, turned pro wrestler again, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, looked to add “singer” to his resume during an episode of WWE RAW last night.
He served up a altered rendition of Queen‘s “We Will Rock You,” with audience participation of course.
Johnson had the TitanTron turned into a karaoke screen for himself and the audience, with some mixed results. The spectacle is of course to build up hype for Wrestlemania next month, where he will bump heads with the current champ, John Cena, who the altered lyrics were directed towards.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- John Mellencamp Announces New Album ‘Sad Clowns and Hillbillies’
- ZZ Top Extend Tonnage Tour
- Win Tickets To An Advanced Screening Of ‘The Sense of An Ending’
- Win Passes To The World Fishing & Outdoor Exposition
- Peter Gabriel’s Solo Debut: A Look Back, 40 Years Later
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs