The former Miami Hurricane turned pro wrestler, turned actor, turned pro wrestler again, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, looked to add “singer” to his resume during an episode of WWE RAW last night.
He served up a altered rendition of Queen‘s “We Will Rock You,” with audience participation of course.
Johnson had the TitanTron turned into a karaoke screen for himself and the audience, with some mixed results. The spectacle is of course to build up hype for Wrestlemania next month, where he will bump heads with the current champ, John Cena, who the altered lyrics were directed towards.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Blue Mountain Ski Passes
- Win Tickets To View “An Evening With Neil Young”
- Cuddle Up with Double Shots of Love Songs All Valentine’s Weekend
- Rolling Stones: Trump Doesn’t Have Permission to Use Our Music
- Bruce Springsteen to Release Autobiography in September
- Shannon in the Morning Daily Podcast: Josh Groban, John Elliott’s Adventures with Ginger, McDonald’s Lady Rants, and Teresa Guidice Calls In