The former Miami Hurricane turned pro wrestler, turned actor, turned pro wrestler again, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, looked to add “singer” to his resume during an episode of WWE RAW last night.
He served up a altered rendition of Queen‘s “We Will Rock You,” with audience participation of course.
Johnson had the TitanTron turned into a karaoke screen for himself and the audience, with some mixed results. The spectacle is of course to build up hype for Wrestlemania next month, where he will bump heads with the current champ, John Cena, who the altered lyrics were directed towards.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets To See Def Leppard At The New Coliseum
- Paris and Prince Jackson Get Complimentary Tattoos
- Dave Davies Has Had UFO Experiences, Discusses Kinks Reunion
- Will Smith Attends ‘Fresh Prince’ Cast Reunion
- Johnny Rotten Says Donald Trump is Not Racist
- Win Tickets To See Stevie Nicks’ Rockin’ 24 Karat Gold Tour