The former Miami Hurricane turned pro wrestler, turned actor, turned pro wrestler again, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, looked to add “singer” to his resume during an episode of WWE RAW last night.
He served up a altered rendition of Queen‘s “We Will Rock You,” with audience participation of course.
Johnson had the TitanTron turned into a karaoke screen for himself and the audience, with some mixed results. The spectacle is of course to build up hype for Wrestlemania next month, where he will bump heads with the current champ, John Cena, who the altered lyrics were directed towards.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Bruce Springsteen’s Autobiography Will Have Companion Album
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 7/28/16
- New Beatles Doc to Include Iconic Shea Stadium Footage
- Lenny Kravitz Lets Love Rule at Democratic National Convention