The former Miami Hurricane turned pro wrestler, turned actor, turned pro wrestler again, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, looked to add “singer” to his resume during an episode of WWE RAW last night.
He served up a altered rendition of Queen‘s “We Will Rock You,” with audience participation of course.
Johnson had the TitanTron turned into a karaoke screen for himself and the audience, with some mixed results. The spectacle is of course to build up hype for Wrestlemania next month, where he will bump heads with the current champ, John Cena, who the altered lyrics were directed towards.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets For Rick Springfield At The Amphitheater At Coney Island Boardwalk
- The Beach Boys Announce Summer Tour Dates
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- Robert Plant Goes to Court Instead of Festival
- CFDA Fashion Awards to Honor David Bowie