As an avid James Bond fan there has been no one cooler on the big screen. Whether is was Sean Connery, Roger Moore, or even Pierce Brosnan, I loved those films.
He got the ladies, the cars, and all of the greatest tech gadgets a guy/international man of mystery could ask for.
Safe to say he would love this rendition of the Bond theme song.
Flying robot quadrotors play all of the instruments, including the keyboard, drums, maracas, cymbal, and an adapted guitar built from a couch frame.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Study Shows Many Handbags Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet
- Out Today: The Rolling Stones Documentary Crossfire Hurricane
- Mr. G’s Hot And Humid Tuesday Forecast
- Turntable Tuesday: The Who’s Head Smashing Performance Of ‘My Generation’
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: ‘It’s A Possibility In The Future’
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff
- Vote: Your Favorite Canadian Artist Of All Time, Eh
- The Pizza Compass Finds You A Late Night Slice!