John Legend Covers Bruce Spingsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark” on Fallon
The soulful R&B singer and multi GRAMMY Award winning John Legend appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night to contribute to Springsteen Week with a performance of Bruce’s mega-hit “Dancing in the Dark.”
Where’s Courtney Cox?!?!
Even without Monica swinging her hips to the beat, Legend’s performance of Springsteen’s 1984 hit was unique and very well done with the help of house band The Roots.
Legend’s performance follows Springsteen’s on Monday and Kenny Chesney’s on Tuesday. Coming up Thursday will be Elvis Costello, with Bruce and the E Street Band returning on Friday to celebrate Jimmy Fallon’s three year anniversary as host of Late Night.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: Wham! And ‘Make It Big’
- Interview: The National’s Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- CBS-FM Star Phone: Jerry Lewis Saved Tony Orlando’s Life, Twice
- Check Out Andre 3000 As Jimi Hendrix in ‘All Is By My Side’ Clip
- Famed Chef Creates ‘Chocolate Chip Cookie Milk Shots’
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour
- Boomer Esiason Welcomes Scott Shannon, Talks Fighting Cystic Fibrosis