John Legend Covers Bruce Spingsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark” on Fallon
The soulful R&B singer and multi GRAMMY Award winning John Legend appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night to contribute to Springsteen Week with a performance of Bruce’s mega-hit “Dancing in the Dark.”
Where’s Courtney Cox?!?!
Even without Monica swinging her hips to the beat, Legend’s performance of Springsteen’s 1984 hit was unique and very well done with the help of house band The Roots.
Legend’s performance follows Springsteen’s on Monday and Kenny Chesney’s on Tuesday. Coming up Thursday will be Elvis Costello, with Bruce and the E Street Band returning on Friday to celebrate Jimmy Fallon’s three year anniversary as host of Late Night.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Sleepwalking Dog “Bizkit” Wakes Up, Catches Wall Not Cat
- Ladies and Gentlemen: This Is How NOT To React When Your Car Gets Repossessed
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings’ ‘Venus and Mars’ and ‘At the Speed of Sound’ Reissue Dates
- Beastie Boys ‘Paul’s Boutique’ Mural Unveiled in New York City
- Aretha Franklin, Johnny Rockets Employee Have Beef, Singer Ordered Not to Sit Inside Restaurant
- Susan Sarandon Spills Secrets About Affair With David Bowie
- Jon Bon Jovi Wants The Bills To Stay In Buffalo; Will Perform Benefit Show For Parker Family Clinic
- KC & The Sunshine Band Performing At CBS-FM’s Saturday In The Park – August 23