John Legend Covers Bruce Spingsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark” on Fallon
The soulful R&B singer and multi GRAMMY Award winning John Legend appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night to contribute to Springsteen Week with a performance of Bruce’s mega-hit “Dancing in the Dark.”
Where’s Courtney Cox?!?!
Even without Monica swinging her hips to the beat, Legend’s performance of Springsteen’s 1984 hit was unique and very well done with the help of house band The Roots.
Legend’s performance follows Springsteen’s on Monday and Kenny Chesney’s on Tuesday. Coming up Thursday will be Elvis Costello, with Bruce and the E Street Band returning on Friday to celebrate Jimmy Fallon’s three year anniversary as host of Late Night.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- David Bowie Producer: New Album Coming ‘Soon’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Ben & Jerry’s Led Zeppelin-Themed Hazed and Confused Ice Cream Under Fire
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison on His Friendship with Eric Clapton
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple
- Hear Johnny Marr’s New Solo Song, ‘The Trap’
- Listen to an Alternate Version of George Harrison’s ‘The Inner Light’