Whatever they’re doing in Galati, Romania, needs to be brought here to the United States.
The young Stroe brothers are a force to be reckoned with and just watching what they can do will completely embarrass you while you sit there getting lost in the internet.
Giuliano, seven, and Claudiu, five, are the strongest children in the world. Their father, Lulian, got them involved in weight lifting at the age of two and has them train for two hours every morning.
Before you start passing judgement, take a look at your kid lounging on the couch, elbow deep in his fourth box of girl scout cookies.
In almost related news, I saw this on Twitter this morning.
Pound for pound, babies have more strength than an ox.—
(@UberFacts) February 29, 2012
@UberFacts is a verified account, so you know it has to be true!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Win Tickets to Raceway Park’s NHRA Toyota Summernationals
- Win Tickets To See The Turtles
- Aretha Franklin Postpones Tour To July
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62
- Director Brett Morgen Talks Rolling Stones Doc ‘Crossfire Hurricane’
- Producer Steve Lillywhite Attributes U2 Connection To Ian Curtis Death
- Rolling Stones Exhibit Brings ‘Satisfaction’ To Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
- 14-Year-Old Girl Shreds Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Solo
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set In Brooklyn