The start of Springsteen Week on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon was kick started last night with a performance by none other than The Boss himself.
Bruce took the stage with the E Street Band to play the title track from his new album, Wrecking Ball, out March 6th!
Bruce will be back on the show Friday to celebrate Jimmy Fallon’s three-year anniversary as Late Night host when he plays several songs and takes part in a lengthy interview as the night’s only guest.
Slated to perform Springsteen hits this week will be Kenny Chesney, who will play “I’m on Fire” tonight, and Elvis Costello will be accompanied by The Roots when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: The Mamas And The Papas Plus A Double Dose From The ’70s & ’80s
- Joe Causi’s Top 5 Movies From The 1980s
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- Study Shows ‘Fat Talkers’ Not Popular In Social Circles
- Mr. G’s Cloudy But Mostly Dry Weekend Forecast
- Vote: Michael Jackson’s Greatest Songs of All Time
- Premiere: John Fogerty Lyric Video for ‘Mystic River’
- Jerry Cantrell On Heart: “They’ve Influenced A Whole Generation”
- Highlights From The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony