Mr. G says the mild weather we have been experiencing will take a break for a couple of days to make way for a quick storm that could bring small snow amounts tomorrow!
Today: Breezy with a mix of sun and clouds with highs in the mid 40’s.
Tonight: Increasing clouds, lows in the mid 30’s.
Tomorrow: Snow developing by around midday and gradually changing to sleet and then to all rain. Highs will be 40-45 degrees.
*A coating of snow possible in the city, 1-3 inches possible north and west of the city before changing over to rain*
Tomorrow Night: Occasional rain or mixed precipitation tapers off to showers after midnight and temperatures hold steady in the low 40’s.
Thursday: A few morning showers possible, otherwise remaining mostly cloudy and breezy and mild again with highs 50-55 degrees.
More from the Dan Taylor show:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week in History: Beatles Beginnings, The Boss, U2 on the Roof, Madonna’s Undies, and Puff Daddy Diddy
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 3/24/17
- Noel Gallagher’s Face is Embossed on New Adidas Shoe
- John Oates Has Nothing To Be Ashamed Of
- Win Tickets To See Foreigner’s 40th Anniversary Tour