Mr. G’s Cooler Tuesday Forecast: Snow On The Way?
Mr. G says the mild weather we have been experiencing will take a break for a couple of days to make way for a quick storm that could bring small snow amounts tomorrow!
Today: Breezy with a mix of sun and clouds with highs in the mid 40′s.
Tonight: Increasing clouds, lows in the mid 30′s.
Tomorrow: Snow developing by around midday and gradually changing to sleet and then to all rain. Highs will be 40-45 degrees.
*A coating of snow possible in the city, 1-3 inches possible north and west of the city before changing over to rain*
Tomorrow Night: Occasional rain or mixed precipitation tapers off to showers after midnight and temperatures hold steady in the low 40′s.
Thursday: A few morning showers possible, otherwise remaining mostly cloudy and breezy and mild again with highs 50-55 degrees.
More from the Dan Taylor show:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: Wham! And ‘Make It Big’
- Interview: The National’s Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO