Mr. G’s Cooler Tuesday Forecast: Snow On The Way?
Mr. G says the mild weather we have been experiencing will take a break for a couple of days to make way for a quick storm that could bring small snow amounts tomorrow!
Today: Breezy with a mix of sun and clouds with highs in the mid 40’s.
Tonight: Increasing clouds, lows in the mid 30’s.
Tomorrow: Snow developing by around midday and gradually changing to sleet and then to all rain. Highs will be 40-45 degrees.
*A coating of snow possible in the city, 1-3 inches possible north and west of the city before changing over to rain*
Tomorrow Night: Occasional rain or mixed precipitation tapers off to showers after midnight and temperatures hold steady in the low 40’s.
Thursday: A few morning showers possible, otherwise remaining mostly cloudy and breezy and mild again with highs 50-55 degrees.
More from the Dan Taylor show:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week in History: The Beatles Take Over the Charts, Johnny Taylor’s ‘Disco Lady’ + Styx’s ‘Paradise Theatre
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Win Tickets For Bryan Adams’ ‘Reckless Tour’