Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Benny Boom in Talks to Direct Troubled Tupac Biopic
- Cher Goes on Twitter Rant Over U.S. Visa Waiver Program and ISIS
- Calling All Stars: Can Someone Please Cover ‘Always Drive a Cadillac’?
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: December 1, 2015
- Win Tickets to See the ‘Home Alone’ In Concert Film with the NJSO
- Sinead O’Connor Lashes Out at Family in Bizarre Facebook Post
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Boxing’s New Heavyweight Champ Celebrates with KO of Aerosmith’s ‘I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing’
- Dee Snider Reveals Why It’s Cool For Donald Trump to Use ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ on Campaign Trail