Bruce Springsteen Week Comes to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week in History: The Beatles Take Over the Charts, Johnny Taylor’s ‘Disco Lady’ + Styx’s ‘Paradise Theatre
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Win Tickets For Bryan Adams’ ‘Reckless Tour’
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne’s Infamous Haircut
- March Music Matchups 2015: Congrats to Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons!
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup