Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Johnny Cash Bike Trail Christened in Folsom California
- Courtney Love Warned Actresses About Harvey Weinstein Back in 2005
- Win Tickets To Disco Ball Presents: Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of Saturday Night Fever
- Listen To Win CBS-FM’s Free Fall Cash
- Win Passes For A Screening Of ‘Thank You for Your Service’
- Bob Seger’s Upcoming Album is Dedicated To Glenn Frey
- Nine Inch Nails Reinvent ‘Halloween’ Movie Theme
- Robert Plant Speaks on ‘Civil’ Relationship with Led Zeppelin
- P!nk Joins Guns N’ Roses for ‘Patience’
- The Who’s Roger Daltrey Reveals Memoir Plans