Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch Teaser for Britney Spears ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Episode
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’
- New Season of Dan Rather’s ‘The Big Interview’ to Debut with Neil Young
- Aretha Franklin Cancels Five Shows Due to Health Concerns
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach Sued Over Howlin’ Wolf Documentary
- Coldplay Cover Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ with James Corden
- Berlin Pays Tribute to Bowie with Commemorative Plaque
- Twisted Sister Frontman Turns ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ into Piano Ballad
- Win A Trip To The Clearwater Jazz Holiday
- Win Passes To A Screening Of ‘The Light Between Oceans’