Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: A Look Back at ‘Blood Sugar Sex Magik’ 25 Years Later
- Justin Timberlake Covers Earth, Wind & Fire’s ‘September’
- Don Henley Talks Eagles Reunion
- Keith Richards Will Live Forever
- Metallica Premiere New Track ‘Moth Into Flame’
- U2 Attacks Donald Trump with Own Quotes in ‘Desire’ Performance
- Influential Accordionist Buckwheat Zydeco Dies at 68
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Performs ‘Yoda’ with Weird Al
- Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’ Baby Recreates Cover Photo
- Cat Stevens/Eddie Vedder Duet, Chris Martin’s Prince Cover Highlight Global Citizen Festival