Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Pink Floyd Open to Glastonbury Reunion
- You Might Never Get to Read Mick Jagger’s Memoir
- Why You May Never Get to Read Mick Jagger’s Memoir
- Kid Rock & Ted Nugent Running for Senate?
- Sara Bareilles Discusses Her Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’ with Scott Shannon
- Listen to Bob Dylan Take on Sinatra
- *NSYNC will Reunite to Celebrate Hollywood Walk of Fame Star
- David Bowie BBC Documentary Coming to America
- Bruce Springsteen Invites Teen to Play ‘Growing Up’
- Win Tickets For The Atlantic City Boat Show