Bruce Springsteen Week Comes to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- Dog Captures Marriage Proposal On GoPro, Owners Perfectly Respond To Haters
- Neil Young Debuts New Music with Willie Nelson’s Sons Live: Watch
- Prince’s Facebook Got Hacked with Promise of New Music, Omelets
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Members Are Claiming She’s Awake
- Here Are the Best #80sBandAnimals Tweets
- [PHOTOS] 2015 Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: April 20, 2015
- CBS-FM Is Sending You To Beaches Turks & Caicos
- Win Tickets For Huey Lewis and The News At NJPAC