Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- ‘China Test Girls’ Starring Danny Trejo, Gets Soundtrack by Yoko Ono
- Former Van Halen Manager Tells All in Book About Band’s Early Days
- Brian May Says Freddie Mercury Lost Most of Foot During AIDS Battle
- Cher Performs, Accepts Icon Award at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Chris Cornell Burial Details Emerge, Former Bandmates Comment about Late Frontman
- Incubus Remembers Chris Cornell with Stirring ‘Black Hole Sun’ Performance
- Roger Waters Debuts Emotional ‘Last Refugee’ Video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Guitarist Covers Chris Cornell’s ‘Seasons’
- Ann Wilson Pays Tribute to Chris Cornell with Soundgarden Cover
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 5/19/17