Bruce Springsteen Week Comes to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Multiple Major Labels Sue Pandora Over Classic Hits
- John Lennon And Yoko Ono Perfectly Describe Love In Animated Interview
- Pearl Jam, Lorde, Eminem & OutKast to Headline Austin City Limits Music Festival
- This Drone Brings You Closer To A Fireworks Display Than Ever Before
- NASA Wants You To Kill Trees And Snap A #GlobalSelfie For Earth Day
- Stowaway Teen Flies To Hawaii Clinging To Landing Gear After Breaching A Fence At San Jose Airport
- Listen: Prince’s Surprise New Single ‘The Breakdown’
- You Won’t Believe What This Magician Is Capable Of On ‘Britain’s Got Talent’
- Air Canada Baggage Handler Lets Gravity Do His Job For Him So He Doesn’t Have To
- Genius Ape Lights Fires, Roasts Marshmallows, And Flips Burgers