Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Ted Nugent Picks Donald Trump’s Next Theme Song
- George Harrison’s Unfinished Tracks May be Completed by Son Dhani
- ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Ruling Appealed
- TV ‘Psychic’ Youree Harris Dead at 53; Rest In Peace Miss Cleo
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 7/26/16
- Stephen Colbert Performs Zany DNC Convention Song
- Paul Simon Performs ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ at the DNC
- Alessia Cara Covers U2’s ‘One’
- Ozzy Osbourne Says His Marriage is Back on Track
- Rihanna to Play Pivotal Role in ‘Bates Motel’