Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Madonna Defends Her Billboard Awards Prince Tribute
- Steve Lukather of Toto on the Star Phone with Scott Shannon
- Win Tickets For Van Morrison At Forest Hills Stadium
- Questlove Defends Madonna’s Prince Tribute
- Win Tickets To The NHRA SummerNationals At Raceway Park
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 5/23/16
- Win Tickets To Pet Shop Boys At The Theater At MSG
- Madonna Performs ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ in Billboard Awards Tribute to Prince
- Watch Sia Cover Nat King Cole’s ‘Unforgettable’
- Celine Dion Releases Cover of Queen’s ‘The Show Must Go On’