Bruce Springsteen Week Comes to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Brace yourself for Bruce overload.
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will be honoring Bruce Springsteen all this week to celebrate the release of The Boss’s new album, Wrecking Ball, and his general awesomeness.
The week kicks off tonight when the Long Branch-born rocker appears with the the E Street Band tonight to play two songs. Kenny Chesney will make an appearance Tuesday night and perform Bruce’s 1984 hit “I’m on Fire.” Elvis Costello will be joined by house band The Roots on Thursday when he sings “Brilliant Disguise.”
Springsteen will return to the show on Friday as the only guest for Fallon’s third anniversary as Late Night host. The Boss will give an interview before he joins the E Street Band to play several songs.
There is no guest scheduled to perform a Springsteen track for Wednesday yet, but my vote goes to Ben Stiller.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Win CBS-FM’s Disney Cruise Vacation
- Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke, Hospitalized in Brazil
- Keith Richards Still Smokes Weed Every Day
- Win Tickets To Steely Dan at PNC Bank Arts Center
- Watch U2 Perform ‘Ordinary Love’ with Lady Gaga
- RIP: Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies at 22
- Some Dogs Are Smarter Than Others: This One Made a Boat
- Festival-goer’s ‘Uptown Funk’ Dance Routine Is Pure Happiness