Some have a 3 day weekend coming up to celebrate Presidents Day, so Mr. G is extending his forecast through Monday for us! He says a potential storm brewing will stay to our south and the weekend looks mostly dry!
Today: A shower or some drizzle possible early then becoming partly sunny in the afternoon with highs in the low to mid 50′s.
Tonight: Clear skies with lows in the mid 30′s.
Tomorrow: Becoming mostly cloudy, highs around 50 degrees.
Tomorrow Night: Chance of an evening shower otherwise mostly cloudy with lows 35-40.
Sunday: Cloudy, highs in the mid 40′s.
President’s Day Monday: Partly cloudy with highs in the low 40′s.
Listen to Mr. G’s President’s Day Weekend forecast:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- The Special Scent Of The Barclays Center In Brooklyn
- Mr. G’s Steamy Wednesday Forecast
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- From The Doors To X, Ray Manzarek’s Legacy – In His Own Words
- Study Shows Many Handbags Have More Bacteria Than A Toilet