Superstar Whitney Houston Dead at 48
Singer, actress, and producer Whitney Houston has died at the age of forty-eight.
The details surrounding the cause and location of her death are still unknown, says publicist Kristen Foster, but sources close to TMZ says the songstress was found at the Beverly Hilton hotel and a police crime lab vehicle was spotted outside.
The Queen of Pop is the most awarded female act of all time, having amassed a total of 415 awards over her career, including two Emmy Awards, six GRAMMY Awards, thirty Billboard Music Awards, and twenty-two American Music Awards.
Know as “The Voice” by many, the singer has been troubled by drug use and a turbulent relationship with fellow singer Bobby Brown over the past decade, tarnishing the “good girl” image she built during the 1980s and most of the ’90s.
For more up to the up-to-the-minute news on the death of Whitney Houston, check out CBS LA.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch A Lovelorn Neil Diamond In The Video For ‘Nothing But A Heartache’
- Pink Floyd Reveal ‘The Endless River’ Album Cover
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s Paul O’Neill Talks “The Christmas Attic” Re-Release and Tour
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- High School Footballer Apollos Hester’s Words of Inspiration
- Randy Couture Fills Us In on Dancing With The Stars Experience
- See Neil Diamond Perform Live In Brooklyn
- Enter To Win: Stevie Wonder at The Garden
- Enter to Win: Bryan Adams @ The Theater at MSG
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’