Singer, actress, and producer Whitney Houston has died at the age of forty-eight.
The details surrounding the cause and location of her death are still unknown, says publicist Kristen Foster, but sources close to TMZ says the songstress was found at the Beverly Hilton hotel and a police crime lab vehicle was spotted outside.
The Queen of Pop is the most awarded female act of all time, having amassed a total of 415 awards over her career, including two Emmy Awards, six GRAMMY Awards, thirty Billboard Music Awards, and twenty-two American Music Awards.
Know as “The Voice” by many, the singer has been troubled by drug use and a turbulent relationship with fellow singer Bobby Brown over the past decade, tarnishing the “good girl” image she built during the 1980s and most of the ’90s.
For more up to the up-to-the-minute news on the death of Whitney Houston, check out CBS LA.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Pearl Jam Share Wrigley Field Documentary Details
- Watch Foo Fighters and Rick Astley Perform ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’
- Win Tickets To See Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- Win Tickets For Hot Autumn Nights At NYCB Theater
- Win CBS-FM’s Caribbean Escape With The Song Of The Day
- Win Passes For An Advanced Screening Of ‘IT’
- Win Tickets To See Barry Manilow at Prudential Center
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- Howard Stern Hijacks Beth Stern’s Interview on Shannon in the Morning