The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Ted Nugent Picks Donald Trump’s Next Theme Song
- George Harrison’s Unfinished Tracks May be Completed by Son Dhani
- ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Ruling Appealed
- TV ‘Psychic’ Youree Harris Dead at 53; Rest In Peace Miss Cleo
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 7/26/16
- Stephen Colbert Performs Zany DNC Convention Song
- Paul Simon Performs ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ at the DNC
- Alessia Cara Covers U2’s ‘One’
- Ozzy Osbourne Says His Marriage is Back on Track
- Rihanna to Play Pivotal Role in ‘Bates Motel’