The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- The 6 Best GRAMMY ‘In Memorandum’ Tributes
- Neil Young: The Best Song from Every Album
- John Oates Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with New Single ‘Santa Be Good To Me’
- John Oates’ Top 10 Holiday Songs of All Time
- Win Tickets To See Bon Jovi At MSG
- Bob Dylan Will Provide Nobel Prize Speech, Still Won’t Attend Ceremony
- The Eagles, James Taylor, Mavis Staples Earn Kennedy Center Honors
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death
- Guns N’ Roses Announce 2017 World Tour Dates
- Win Rod Stewart Tickets & $101 In NJ Lotto Scratch Off Tickets