The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- David Bowie’s Fans Crowdfunding a Tributary Statue
- Frances Bean on Kurt Cobain’s 50th Birthday: ‘You are Loved and You are Missed’
- Enter To Win Tickets to see Blondie At The Beacon
- Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr Reunite in the Studio
- Win Tickets To See The Pretenders At Terminal 5
- The CBS-FM $1000 Song Of The Day
- David Bowie: A Look Back at His ’90s Era – When He Got Weird Again
- Win Tickets To See Barry Manilow At Nassau Coliseum
- Win Tickets To See Pat Benatar At St. George Theatre
- Win Tickets To See Straight No Chaser at PNC Bank Arts Center