The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Madonna Calls Potential Biopic Producers Charlatans and Fools
- Bananarama to Reunite (After 29 Years) for First-Ever Tour
- Paul McCartney Announces Additional 2017 Tour Dates
- Ringo Starr Throws Birthday Brunch for Charity
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blond Ambition’ Picked up by Universal
- Patti Smith, Brian Eno and More to Protest Julian Assange’s Fugitive Status
- Dave Grohl Interviews His Mom about Her New Book, Shares Funny Stories
- Elton John Fights ‘Potentially Deadly’ Infection, Cancels Shows
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Surprise Set at Steven Van Zandt Concert
- Win Passes To A Special Screening Of ‘Saturday Night Fever’