The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- David Lee Roth Has a Stalker, Needs Your Help
- Roger Waters Performed ‘Fearless’ Live First Time Since 1971
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins David Gilmour for ‘Comfortably Numb’
- Watch Paul Simon Perform ‘Wristband’ at Austin City Limits
- Richie Sambora Doesn’t Know the Words To MJ’s ‘Black or White’
- Man Dressed as Rick James Robs Indianapolis Bank… B*#%$!
- Watch Sting and Jimmy Fallon Sing Sultry Text Exchanges
- Britney Spears Biopic ‘Britney’ Cast Revealed
- Shawn Mendes and James Corden Battle Deploys Sia, Spice Girls & TLC
- Bruce Springsteen Talks Next Album, Memoir, Praises Green Day, Kanye West