The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Ted Nugent Upset over ‘Old Withered Madonna’s’ White House Comments
- Pink Floyd’s ‘Animals’ at 40: A Look Back at Their Most Underrated Album
- Mott the Hoople Bassist Pete Overend Watts Dies at 69
- The Kinks’ Ray Davies Releases ‘Poetry’ with the Jayhawks
- Rod Stewart and Cyndi Lauper Announce Summer Tour
- Lance Bass Shares an ‘Alternative Fact’ About Betty White
- Madonna Says Her Quotes at D.C. Rally were Taken ‘Wildly Out of Context’
- Win Tickets To See Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers At Forest Hills Stadium
- This Week In History: The Beatles, ‘We Are the World,’ 24-Hrs of Zeppelin, Billy Joel, and More
- Win Passes To A Screening Of ‘John Wick: Chapter 2’