The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’
- New Season of Dan Rather’s ‘The Big Interview’ to Debut with Neil Young
- Aretha Franklin Cancels Five Shows Due to Health Concerns
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach Sued Over Howlin’ Wolf Documentary
- Coldplay Cover Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ with James Corden
- Berlin Pays Tribute to Bowie with Commemorative Plaque
- Twisted Sister Frontman Turns ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ into Piano Ballad
- Win A Trip To The Clearwater Jazz Holiday
- Win Passes To A Screening Of ‘The Light Between Oceans’
- Alice Cooper: ‘How Can You Trust a President Who Doesn’t Play Golf?’