The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Tom Petty Fans Held a ‘Vampire Walk’ to Celebrate His Birthday
- 5 Best Songs on Darius Rucker’s ‘When Was the Last Time’
- Watch Billy Joel Imitate Bruce Springsteen on ‘Kimmel’
- Eagles Share Live 1976 Version of ‘Hotel California’
- Elvis Costello & Bonnie Raitt Remember Tom Petty
- George Michael Celebrated in Nostalgic New ‘Fantasy’ Video
- Rush Unveil ‘A Farewell to Kings’ 40th Anniversary Deluxe Reissue
- Comedian Jeff Garlin Fanboys Bill Murray, Chicago Cubs
- Watch Black Sabbath Play ‘Paranoid’ at The Band’s Last Concert Ever
- See the Trailer for ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’