The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch Foo Fighters and Rick Astley Perform ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’
- Win CBS-FM’s Caribbean Escape With The Song Of The Day
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- Howard Stern Hijacks Beth Stern’s Interview on Shannon in the Morning
- Robert Plant Releases ‘The May Queen’ From New Album ‘Carry Fire’
- Beastie Boys’ Mike D is Now a Wine Sommelier in Los Angeles
- Family Says Johnny Cash ‘Would Be Horrified’ by Association with Neo-Nazi Movement
- Foreigner’s Original Lineup Mulling Possible Reunion
- Ted Nugent Blasts David Crosby Over Rock Hall Insult