A neighborhood in Brooklyn may be getting the “Summer Streets” treatment later this year! Are you ready for an Italian Piazza setup with lights strung all over the place on Friday nights this summer?
Yep, it’s most likely going to happen! A major section of Third Avenue in Bay Ridge will be turned into an Italian-style piazza for a series of Friday nights this summer. “Summer Stroll” would take place on four Fridays nights, two in July and two in August, and it would stretch about 10 blocks.
The proposal is expected to be approved by the local community board soon! Read more about the proposed “Summer Stroll” idea from New York 1 HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 10 Great Covers Recorded by The Rolling Stones
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Announce 40th Anniversary Tour
- Kate Moss Channels Elvis Presley in ‘The Wonder of You’ Video
- [VIDEO] Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Acted Out Literally is a Wild Action Spine-Chiller