Summer Stroll Coming To Bay Ridge This Summer?
A neighborhood in Brooklyn may be getting the “Summer Streets” treatment later this year! Are you ready for an Italian Piazza setup with lights strung all over the place on Friday nights this summer?
Yep, it’s most likely going to happen! A major section of Third Avenue in Bay Ridge will be turned into an Italian-style piazza for a series of Friday nights this summer. “Summer Stroll” would take place on four Fridays nights, two in July and two in August, and it would stretch about 10 blocks.
The proposal is expected to be approved by the local community board soon! Read more about the proposed “Summer Stroll” idea from New York 1 HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Despite Success, Paul Stanley ‘Shut Himself Off From People For Decades’
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Join The Breast Cancer Alliance ‘Walk For Hope’ This Sunday
- Russian Fire Department Gets Cat Out Of Tree In Rudest Way Possible