Daniel Radcliffe’s first post-Harry Potter movie is a huge success at the box office as it made over 20 million bucks this weekend, but movie theaters are trying to send a warning to parents.
They say kids and even tweens should not see The Woman in Black.
We are all used to seeing Radcliffe in the (mostly) family friendly Harry Potter films, but this one is VERY different. You need to know there are many frightening scenes and “psychologically straining moments” not intended for kids.
There are also multiple deaths and suicide attempts in the PG-13 film that younger kids should not be exposed to.
Read more from Moviefone in regards to the mature scenes in The Woman In Black HERE, check out the trailer and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Sam Moore to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Green Day Debut Anti-Trump Video for ‘Troubled Times’
- Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, Korn to Headline Chicago Open Air Festival
- 1985 ‘Ebony’ Magazine Tried To Predict What Michael Jackson Would Look Like in the Year 2000
- Springsteen Cover Band Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration Event