Daniel Radcliffe’s first post-Harry Potter movie is a huge success at the box office as it made over 20 million bucks this weekend, but movie theaters are trying to send a warning to parents.
They say kids and even tweens should not see The Woman in Black.
We are all used to seeing Radcliffe in the (mostly) family friendly Harry Potter films, but this one is VERY different. You need to know there are many frightening scenes and “psychologically straining moments” not intended for kids.
There are also multiple deaths and suicide attempts in the PG-13 film that younger kids should not be exposed to.
Read more from Moviefone in regards to the mature scenes in The Woman In Black HERE, check out the trailer and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Metallica and Roger Waters Set to Perform at Neil Young’s 2016 Bridge School Benefit Concert
- Cher Slams Trump At Clinton Fundraiser; Likens Him To Stalin, Hitler
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 8/24/16
- Bruce Springsteen Gets into Christmas Spirit a Little Early
- Prince’s ‘Lets Go Crazy’ Will Ring Out When Minnesota Wild Scores