We no longer have to wait until Monday morning to talk about the commercials that air during the Super Bowl!
Most advertisers paying big bucks are releasing their commercials to create a buzz, so we can actually preview the ones we are looking forward to on a big HDTV!
Some commercials to look out for Sunday include:
-The strange Darth Vader Volkswagen commercial we previewed yesterday, which you can check out HERE and the other GREAT version with the dogs barking:
-Hyundai has 5 different commercials through the night, and the best one includes Jeff Bridges and a group sing-along of the Rocky theme
-Acura has it’s first ever Super Bowl commercial with Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno fighting over a brand-new NSX supercar at a dealership:
-Sketchers has replaced Kim Kardashian with “Mr. Quiggly” the sneakers-wearing bulldog who takes on a greyhound
-Honda’s “Ferris Bueller” commercial with Matthew Broderick:
-Pepsi hasn’t revealed it’s two commercials, but we know one stars Elton John and “The X Factor” winner Melanie Amaro. Regis Philbin and Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles star in the other
Read more about the commercials from E! HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Win Tickets To See Duran Duran at Barclays
- The Monkees Announce 50th Anniversary Album, Rivers Cuomo, Ben Gibbard Contribute Tracks
- Elton John, Boyz II Men Join James Corden for Super Bowl 50 Special
- Twitter Reaction: Beyonce, Bruno Mars Outshine Coldplay In Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show