Mamma Mia! Big news coming from the most popular Swedish crossover group in history, ABBA has announced plans to release a brand new recording along with the special reissue of the group’s final album The Visitors!
The previously unreleased demo track was recorded around the same time as the release of The Visitors in 1981, but is just now seeing the light of day along with rare footage and unreleased material from the archives!
For the first time in 18 years, Swedish pop group ABBA is releasing brand new music on the new version of their final album The Visitors. “From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel” will be the first new track by the group since the box set release Thank You For The Music in 1994.
The reissue of The Visitors will also include six previously released bonus tracks and a DVD of rare footage and unreleased material from the group’s archive.
The group famously broke up in 1982 and refuse to reunite to this day, even for their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2010.
The Visitors deluxe reissue hits shelves on April 23rd!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Neil Young Dukes it Out with Explosive Ear of Corn
- Win Tickets For Rick Springfield At The Amphitheater At Coney Island Boardwalk
- The Beach Boys Announce Summer Tour Dates
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- Robert Plant Goes to Court Instead of Festival
- CFDA Fashion Awards to Honor David Bowie
- Bruce Springsteen Gives Coat to Underdressed Adele
- Paul McCartney Releases Virtual Reality Series
- Watch Radiohead Perform ‘Creep’ Live for the First Time in 7 Years