ABBA Releasing First New Song In 18 Years
Mamma Mia! Big news coming from the most popular Swedish crossover group in history, ABBA has announced plans to release a brand new recording along with the special reissue of the group’s final album The Visitors!
The previously unreleased demo track was recorded around the same time as the release of The Visitors in 1981, but is just now seeing the light of day along with rare footage and unreleased material from the archives!
For the first time in 18 years, Swedish pop group ABBA is releasing brand new music on the new version of their final album The Visitors. “From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel” will be the first new track by the group since the box set release Thank You For The Music in 1994.
The reissue of The Visitors will also include six previously released bonus tracks and a DVD of rare footage and unreleased material from the group’s archive.
The group famously broke up in 1982 and refuse to reunite to this day, even for their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2010.
The Visitors deluxe reissue hits shelves on April 23rd!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: ‘Wild Thing’ by The Troggs, Chicago VI, and Paul Young’s ‘Everytime You Go Away’
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: ‘We Were All Hot To Trot’
- Couple Says ‘Living The Fifties Way’ Saved Their Marriage
- Listen to ‘Quiet Storm,’ Smokey Robinson’s Duet with John Legend
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy
- Joe Perry, Paul McCartney Recently Met for a Secret Recording Session
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s