ABBA Releasing First New Song In 18 Years
Mamma Mia! Big news coming from the most popular Swedish crossover group in history, ABBA has announced plans to release a brand new recording along with the special reissue of the group’s final album The Visitors!
The previously unreleased demo track was recorded around the same time as the release of The Visitors in 1981, but is just now seeing the light of day along with rare footage and unreleased material from the archives!
For the first time in 18 years, Swedish pop group ABBA is releasing brand new music on the new version of their final album The Visitors. “From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel” will be the first new track by the group since the box set release Thank You For The Music in 1994.
The reissue of The Visitors will also include six previously released bonus tracks and a DVD of rare footage and unreleased material from the group’s archive.
The group famously broke up in 1982 and refuse to reunite to this day, even for their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2010.
The Visitors deluxe reissue hits shelves on April 23rd!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Led Zeppelin’s Motion for Dismissal Denied in ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Lawsuit
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant Recalls How ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Was Written
- Pumpkin Festival/Riot Reporter Gets the Business from Irate Organizer
- Ohio State Marching Band Breaks Out the Classic Rock
- And Now, the CUTEST Touchdown, EVER!
- “Happy Days’” Donny Most Talks “Singing & Swinging” To Sinatra and Dean Martin!
- Enter to Win: NJ Devils Tickets
- This Week In History: The Fab Four’s “Hey Jude,” Fleetwood Mac’s “Rumours” & Stevie Wonder’s “I Just Called To Say I Love You”
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Pearl Jam Dedicate ‘Light Years’ to Isaiah ‘Ikey’ Owens in Detroit: Watch