Mamma Mia! Big news coming from the most popular Swedish crossover group in history, ABBA has announced plans to release a brand new recording along with the special reissue of the group’s final album The Visitors!
The previously unreleased demo track was recorded around the same time as the release of The Visitors in 1981, but is just now seeing the light of day along with rare footage and unreleased material from the archives!
For the first time in 18 years, Swedish pop group ABBA is releasing brand new music on the new version of their final album The Visitors. “From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel” will be the first new track by the group since the box set release Thank You For The Music in 1994.
The reissue of The Visitors will also include six previously released bonus tracks and a DVD of rare footage and unreleased material from the group’s archive.
The group famously broke up in 1982 and refuse to reunite to this day, even for their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2010.
The Visitors deluxe reissue hits shelves on April 23rd!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- ‘Over The Rainbow:’ Smithsonian Hits Goal To Save Dorothy’s Ruby Red Slippers
- Brian May Cancels Remaining Tour Dates
- Artist Needed For LGBT Memorial Slated For Greenwich Village
- Win Tickets To See Mariah Carey At The Beacon
- Win a Trip To Universal Orlando Resort™
- Metallica Cover the Clash, Jam with Neil Young, at Bridge School Benefit
- Chad Smith’s ‘New Boy Band’ Includes Chris Martin, Beck and Jakob Dylan
- Comedian Kevin Meaney Found Dead In Forestburgh, N.Y. Home
- Watch: ‘Brigitte Quinn’s 22 Minutes’ With Frankie Valli
- Frankie Valli in Studio with Scott Shannon