ABBA Releasing First New Song In 18 Years
Mamma Mia! Big news coming from the most popular Swedish crossover group in history, ABBA has announced plans to release a brand new recording along with the special reissue of the group’s final album The Visitors!
The previously unreleased demo track was recorded around the same time as the release of The Visitors in 1981, but is just now seeing the light of day along with rare footage and unreleased material from the archives!
For the first time in 18 years, Swedish pop group ABBA is releasing brand new music on the new version of their final album The Visitors. “From A Twinkling Star To A Passing Angel” will be the first new track by the group since the box set release Thank You For The Music in 1994.
The reissue of The Visitors will also include six previously released bonus tracks and a DVD of rare footage and unreleased material from the group’s archive.
The group famously broke up in 1982 and refuse to reunite to this day, even for their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2010.
The Visitors deluxe reissue hits shelves on April 23rd!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- This Week In History: “Little” Stevie Wonder, Rose Royce and Hall & Oates
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Bob Dylan Treating 50,000 AARP Members to His New Album
- ELO’s ‘Strange Magic': 8 Great Electric Light Orchestra Song Placements in Movies
- Rick Springfield Declares the Trial Over His Butt is Over
- Today’s Weather Forecast with John Elliott: January 23, 2015
- President Barack Obama Answers Questions from YouTubers: Recap
- This Is What Facebook Would Have Been Like In 1995
- President Obama Interview with YouTubers Bethany Mota, GloZell and Hank Green: Watch Live
- Rush Announce 40th Anniversary Tour