Eating shark is nothing new for some, but are you ready for shark burgers at your local fast food takeout place?
A place called Island Burger in East Flatbush, Brooklyn has started selling the burger for $9.50 and it’s become so popular that other fast food places may attempt to sell their own shark burger!
The Daily News spoke to Linette Beckles and her big sister Tracy Agarrat who own the takeout joint that sells the Shark and they say they only have six-seats and sometimes have lines out the door for their Shark Burger.
Read more about this Shark Burger sensation from the Daily news HERE and listen to Dan and Mr. G talk about Shark Burgers:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Depeche Mode Announce North American Leg of World Tour
- Win Tickets To See Chicago & The Doobie Brothers In Concert
- Bahamas Swimming Pigs Found Dead After Tourists ‘Fed Them Rum’
- U2 Accused of Stealing Material for 1991 Album ‘Achtung Baby’
- Watch James Corden Spoof ‘La La Land’ Oscars Debacle in Song