Shark Burger Coming To A Fast Food Joint Near You?
Eating shark is nothing new for some, but are you ready for shark burgers at your local fast food takeout place?
A place called Island Burger in East Flatbush, Brooklyn has started selling the burger for $9.50 and it’s become so popular that other fast food places may attempt to sell their own shark burger!
The Daily News spoke to Linette Beckles and her big sister Tracy Agarrat who own the takeout joint that sells the Shark and they say they only have six-seats and sometimes have lines out the door for their Shark Burger.
Read more about this Shark Burger sensation from the Daily news HERE and listen to Dan and Mr. G talk about Shark Burgers:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Search Team May Have Found Malaysia Airlines Plane’s Door
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre
- This Week In History: Wham! And ‘Make It Big’
- Interview: The National’s Matt Berninger on Closeted Indie Rock Deadheads
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’