Shark Burger Coming To A Fast Food Joint Near You?
Eating shark is nothing new for some, but are you ready for shark burgers at your local fast food takeout place?
A place called Island Burger in East Flatbush, Brooklyn has started selling the burger for $9.50 and it’s become so popular that other fast food places may attempt to sell their own shark burger!
The Daily News spoke to Linette Beckles and her big sister Tracy Agarrat who own the takeout joint that sells the Shark and they say they only have six-seats and sometimes have lines out the door for their Shark Burger.
Read more about this Shark Burger sensation from the Daily news HERE and listen to Dan and Mr. G talk about Shark Burgers:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 7 Things We Learned About Kansas From Rich Williams and Phil Ehart’s Reddit AMA
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple
- Madonna Blames Her Cape for BRITs Fall, But She’s Fine
- ‘Mayhem’ Dean Winters Turned Down Allstate Job Three Times, Begins New Role In Vince Gilligan’s ‘Battle Creek’
- Steven Schirripa Breaks Down His Version of The Sopranos Final Scene