Update: Robin Gibb “Very Unwell” As He Battles Liver Cancer
We have a medical update on Robin Gibb.
The Bee Gees legend was planning his return to the stage this past week but we have found out he is now undergoing an intense eight weeks of chemotherapy in an attempt to beat his life-threatening liver cancer.
Robin was unable to attend the launch of a charity event this past Wednesday night and his spokesman was forced to reveal that Gibb is undergoing chemo and is “very unwell.”
The spokesman said Robin is “fighting hard and is heading home to be with his family at every possible opportunity as that’s where he feels comfortable, but the reality is that he is very unwell.”
Despite the chemo, Gibb has set a goal to attend his classical debut on April 10th, a concert performance of The Titanic Requiem.
He composed the music with his son Robin-John to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ship’s tragic voyage.
Read more about Robin’s condition HERE
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- Gene Simmons Shows You How To Perfectly Apply His Demon Make Up On His Daughter Sophie Tweed-Simmons
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Dennis DeYoung Talks Styx’s Greatest Hits + Double CD/DVD Set