We have a medical update on Robin Gibb.
The Bee Gees legend was planning his return to the stage this past week but we have found out he is now undergoing an intense eight weeks of chemotherapy in an attempt to beat his life-threatening liver cancer.
Robin was unable to attend the launch of a charity event this past Wednesday night and his spokesman was forced to reveal that Gibb is undergoing chemo and is “very unwell.”
The spokesman said Robin is “fighting hard and is heading home to be with his family at every possible opportunity as that’s where he feels comfortable, but the reality is that he is very unwell.”
Despite the chemo, Gibb has set a goal to attend his classical debut on April 10th, a concert performance of The Titanic Requiem.
He composed the music with his son Robin-John to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ship’s tragic voyage.
Read more about Robin’s condition HERE
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 10 Great Covers Recorded by The Rolling Stones
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Announce 40th Anniversary Tour
- Kate Moss Channels Elvis Presley in ‘The Wonder of You’ Video
- [VIDEO] Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Acted Out Literally is a Wild Action Spine-Chiller