The Associated Press reports “Grateful Dead: The Long, Strange Trip” will feature manuscripts, handwritten notes, five Jerry Garcia guitars, Hart’s custom-painted drum kit and promoter Bill Graham‘s “Father Time” robe.
The exhibit opens to the public on April 12, 2012 and will remain open through December. The Mickey Hart Band will kick off the exhibit opening with a performance on April 11. For details, call 1-216-781-ROCK (7625) or visit www.rockhall.com.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Turntable Tuesday: The Who’s Head Smashing Performance Of ‘My Generation’
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: ‘It’s A Possibility In The Future’
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff
- Vote: Your Favorite Canadian Artist Of All Time, Eh
- The Pizza Compass Finds You A Late Night Slice!
- Mr. G’s Monday Forecast: Warmer With Possible Afternoon Showers
- Win Tickets For Willie Nelson
- Win Tickets To See The Monkees