It had been 16 years since the members of Fleetwood Mac had been on stage together to perform some of their greatest hits like, “Don’t Stop,” “Landslide” and “Rhiannon.” There was some hesitation, but the Clinton inaugural committee was able to convince them to do a reunion for this historical moment.
For their iconic performance, Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Christine McVie, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks performed, “Don’t Stop” for the new President. The song also became the Clinton campaign’s unofficial theme song.
[metrolyrics artist="Fleetwood Mac" song="Don't Stop"]
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Turntable Tuesday: The Who’s Head Smashing Performance Of ‘My Generation’
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Succumbs To Cancer
- Ted Nugent’s Brother Speaks Out About Gun Control: ‘The NRA Has It Wrong’
- John Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: ‘It’s A Possibility In The Future’
- Paul McCartney Features Beatles And Wings Classics At U.S. Tour Kickoff
- Vote: Your Favorite Canadian Artist Of All Time, Eh
- The Pizza Compass Finds You A Late Night Slice!
- Mr. G’s Monday Forecast: Warmer With Possible Afternoon Showers
- Win Tickets For Willie Nelson
- Win Tickets To See The Monkees