Causi’s Video of the Week: A Cheesehead Loses Her Mind
GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE!
Excuse me, as I am still on a high from the dismantling our beloved G-Men put on Green Bay last weekend at Lambeau Field.
It must be tough for all the Cheeseheads out there, with their team going 15-1 during the regular season, easily the favorites to win the BIG ONE for a second year in a row.
But some fans have taken the loss a bit too hard, just like Casey.
With the way Casey is crying you’d think “Green Bay” was the name of her childhood dog who just passed away.
Maybe her tears were the result of her own “Discount Double Check” of booze and cheese whiz, which was fortunately (for us) captured on video by her sister, Megan.
Big Blue wins. Sibling rivalries continue. All is right with the world.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- Neil Diamond Nearly Broke Down Into Tears Upon Returning To Erasmus Hall High School in Brooklyn
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings’ ‘Beware of Love’ Featuring Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham
- Stream Yusuf/Cat Stevens’ New Album, ‘Tell ‘Em I’m Gone’
- Weatherman vs Dog: Dog Wins
- Bob Saget Failed At His Attempt To Become A Doctor Before Taking On Hollywood