GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE!
Excuse me, as I am still on a high from the dismantling our beloved G-Men put on Green Bay last weekend at Lambeau Field.
It must be tough for all the Cheeseheads out there, with their team going 15-1 during the regular season, easily the favorites to win the BIG ONE for a second year in a row.
But some fans have taken the loss a bit too hard, just like Casey.
With the way Casey is crying you’d think “Green Bay” was the name of her childhood dog who just passed away.
Maybe her tears were the result of her own “Discount Double Check” of booze and cheese whiz, which was fortunately (for us) captured on video by her sister, Megan.
Big Blue wins. Sibling rivalries continue. All is right with the world.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Watch the Trailer for New Stooges Documentary ‘Gimme Danger’
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’ Video Gets a Fashion Facelift
- Backstreet Boys Announce Las Vegas Residency
- Tom Petty Named 2017 MusiCares Person of the Year
- Win Tickets To See Dennis DeYoung At The St. George Theatre
- Firing Diddy: Uptown Records CEO Andre Harrell on Firing His Intern, Sean Combs
- Madonna Gets Naked to ‘Vote with Katy Perry’ in Support of Clinton
- Win Tickets To See Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA At The St. George Theatre
- Win Tickets To See Darlene Love In St. George
- Win Tickets To See Foreigner At Carnegie Hall