Causi’s Video of the Week: A Cheesehead Loses Her Mind
GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE!
Excuse me, as I am still on a high from the dismantling our beloved G-Men put on Green Bay last weekend at Lambeau Field.
It must be tough for all the Cheeseheads out there, with their team going 15-1 during the regular season, easily the favorites to win the BIG ONE for a second year in a row.
But some fans have taken the loss a bit too hard, just like Casey.
With the way Casey is crying you’d think “Green Bay” was the name of her childhood dog who just passed away.
Maybe her tears were the result of her own “Discount Double Check” of booze and cheese whiz, which was fortunately (for us) captured on video by her sister, Megan.
Big Blue wins. Sibling rivalries continue. All is right with the world.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale
- Derby The Disabled Dog Learns How To Run On 3D Printed Legs
- Joan Jett to Open for The Who