Causi’s Video of the Week: A Cheesehead Loses Her Mind
GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE!
Excuse me, as I am still on a high from the dismantling our beloved G-Men put on Green Bay last weekend at Lambeau Field.
It must be tough for all the Cheeseheads out there, with their team going 15-1 during the regular season, easily the favorites to win the BIG ONE for a second year in a row.
But some fans have taken the loss a bit too hard, just like Casey.
With the way Casey is crying you’d think “Green Bay” was the name of her childhood dog who just passed away.
Maybe her tears were the result of her own “Discount Double Check” of booze and cheese whiz, which was fortunately (for us) captured on video by her sister, Megan.
Big Blue wins. Sibling rivalries continue. All is right with the world.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Aretha Franklin to Release New Album This Month
- Queen’s Killer Queen Vodka Now Exists
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- Paul McCartney Plans Collector’s Edition of ‘New’ for October
- A Motorcycle, A Mercedes, and An Audi Drive Into An Intersection…
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Rolling Stones to Release Live Albums from 1975, 1981
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Alice Cooper, Joan Jett, Billie Joe Armstrong Join Forces for Little Kids Rock Benefit