GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE!
Excuse me, as I am still on a high from the dismantling our beloved G-Men put on Green Bay last weekend at Lambeau Field.
It must be tough for all the Cheeseheads out there, with their team going 15-1 during the regular season, easily the favorites to win the BIG ONE for a second year in a row.
But some fans have taken the loss a bit too hard, just like Casey.
With the way Casey is crying you’d think “Green Bay” was the name of her childhood dog who just passed away.
Maybe her tears were the result of her own “Discount Double Check” of booze and cheese whiz, which was fortunately (for us) captured on video by her sister, Megan.
Big Blue wins. Sibling rivalries continue. All is right with the world.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Sharon Osbourne Discusses Ozzy’s Many Affairs
- John Lennon’s Murderer is Denied Parole, Again
- Bono Visits Nigerian Refugee Camp to Highlight Malnutrition Dangers
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested for Prostitution
- Win A Trip To Florida With The CBS-FM Song Of The Day
- Win Tickets To Johnny Rivers and Eric Burdon & The Animals At NYCB Theatre
- This Week In History: The Ronettes, Elvis, Tina Turner, Music Bootlegging, & Fats Domino
- Pearl Jam: How They Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Their Band
- Bruce Springsteen Helps Fan Pop The Question At MetLife Stadium Concert
- Macy Gray Covers Metallica’s ‘Nothing Else Matters’