GO BIG BLUE! GO BIG BLUE!
Excuse me, as I am still on a high from the dismantling our beloved G-Men put on Green Bay last weekend at Lambeau Field.
It must be tough for all the Cheeseheads out there, with their team going 15-1 during the regular season, easily the favorites to win the BIG ONE for a second year in a row.
But some fans have taken the loss a bit too hard, just like Casey.
With the way Casey is crying you’d think “Green Bay” was the name of her childhood dog who just passed away.
Maybe her tears were the result of her own “Discount Double Check” of booze and cheese whiz, which was fortunately (for us) captured on video by her sister, Megan.
Big Blue wins. Sibling rivalries continue. All is right with the world.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Shannon In The Morning Big Show Daily Podcast 3/24/17
- Noel Gallagher’s Face is Embossed on New Adidas Shoe
- John Oates Has Nothing To Be Ashamed Of
- Win Tickets To See Foreigner’s 40th Anniversary Tour
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- ‘Grateful Dead Movie’ to Return to Theaters April 20
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- David Bowie Sculpture Prognosis: Not Good
- This Watch Features David Bowie’s Face and Style
- The Beatles’ Hometown Plots ‘Sgt. Pepper’s’ 50th Anniversary Celebration