New York Winter Restaurant Week Returns For 2012!
If you love to dine at New York’s finest restaurants at a deeply discounted price, then you should check out New York Winter Restaurant Week, which is back with over 300 fine establishments participating!
To celebrate 20 years of this great event, you can get three course meals at some of the City’s best restaurants are priced at $24.07 for lunch and $35 for dinner!
New York Winter Restaurant Week is happening weekdays now through February 10th with 320 restaurants offering the deal this season to give you the ultimate lunch or dinner experience at a fraction of the normal cost!
To reserve your table and see the full list of participating restaurants, click HERE and take our poll about restaurant week:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- Gene Simmons Shows You How To Perfectly Apply His Demon Make Up On His Daughter Sophie Tweed-Simmons
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Dennis DeYoung Talks Styx’s Greatest Hits + Double CD/DVD Set