If you love to dine at New York’s finest restaurants at a deeply discounted price, then you should check out New York Winter Restaurant Week, which is back with over 300 fine establishments participating!
To celebrate 20 years of this great event, you can get three course meals at some of the City’s best restaurants are priced at $24.07 for lunch and $35 for dinner!
New York Winter Restaurant Week is happening weekdays now through February 10th with 320 restaurants offering the deal this season to give you the ultimate lunch or dinner experience at a fraction of the normal cost!
To reserve your table and see the full list of participating restaurants, click HERE and take our poll about restaurant week:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Sinead O’Connor Lashes Out at Family in Bizarre Facebook Post
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Boxing’s New Heavyweight Champ Celebrates with KO of Aerosmith’s ‘I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing’
- Dee Snider Reveals Why It’s Cool For Donald Trump to Use ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ on Campaign Trail
- Bruce Springsteen’s Box Sets: Ranked