This weekend on CBS-FM, it’s R&B times three!
You’ll be hearing Super Soul Sets from the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s! From the Godfather to the Queen and everything in-between, you’ll get your fill of soul for the long weekend ahead of you.
Make the JUMP to get a little taste of a what you could hear in the CBS-FM Hall of Fame this weekend and tell us who would be a part of your perfect Soul Set!
From the ’60s
Aretha Franklin “Respect”
From the ’70s
James Brown “Super Bad”
From the ’80s
Lionel Richie “All Night Long (All Night)”
Are you ready for a long weekend of Super Soul Sets in the CBS-FM Hall of Fame? Of course you are!
Now tell us who would compose YOUR perfect Super Soul Set from the ’60s ’70s and ’80s in the comments section below!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Johnny Cash Bike Trail Christened in Folsom California
- Courtney Love Warned Actresses About Harvey Weinstein Back in 2005
- Win Tickets To Disco Ball Presents: Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of Saturday Night Fever
- Listen To Win CBS-FM’s Free Fall Cash
- Win Passes For A Screening Of ‘Thank You for Your Service’