Madonna Reveals Name of Her New Album
Madonna disclosed the name of her new album and I can’t tell if the title is just her name in shorthand or if it’s referencing a certain psychotropic drug.
Make the JUMP and help us decipher the Material Girl’s new album title!
The name of her new album, which is expected to hit shelves by the end of March, is called MDNA.
In an interview for The Graham Norton Show, Madonna said on the album’s release: “It’s soon. It depends how quickly people hack in to my server and leak it. Can people wait? It’s terrible.”
Showing a sense of humor, she was referring to how her album’s track list was unearthed by a supposed hacker.
The question I have is: Why MDNA?
One thing we know for sure, it’s most definitely not a shout out to the Machinery Dealers National Association, abbreviated as MDNA.
Could it be that MDNA is shorthand for Madonna? Get it? MaDoNnA.
Maybe the album is referencing MDMA, also known as the street drug ecstasy.
By listening to the album, you will suddenly feel a euphoric rush filled with intense feelings of intimacy and love come over you like no other.
No matter what the meaning of the album name is, which I’m sure we’ll found out soon enough, it’s already got us talking now hasn’t it?
Score one for Madonna! The album title is provocative and has definitely increased our curiosity.
Her last album, Hard Candy, came out in 2008.
Now with entertainment group Live Nation, this will be the Pop Queen’s first album since leaving Warner Brothers to go in a different direction.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Aerosmith Takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Stage in Texas
- ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic Spoofs Theme Songs of ‘Mad Men,’ ‘Game of Thrones’ at Emmys: Watch
- The Very Definition of “The Spins”: Paratrooper’s Line Fails During Training Jump
- Billy Crystal’s Somber Tribute To Robin Williams Among Emmy Highlights
- It’s A Bird! It’s A Plane! It’s A $3.2 Million Superman Comic Book!
- Two New Prince Albums Announced by 3rdeyegirl on ‘Good Morning America’
- Snake Surprise: Severed Cobra Head Bites Chef
- Hulk Statue In Illinois Backyard Scares Flood Waters Away
- Enter To Win: The British Invasion Tour 2014
- This Week In History: The Stones’ “Honky Tonk Women,” KC’s “Get Down Tonight” & Survivor’s “Eye of the Tiger”