Food Poisoning Wins the Battle, But Steven Tyler Wins the War
We reported to you yesterday that Steven Tyler was injured when he took a spill in the shower while in Paraguay (they have the slipperiest showers in South America) for a pair of Aerosmith concerts. The band released a statement saying it was actually food poisoning that caused the shows to be pushed back, which is odd, because Tyler suffered a bloodied mouth and missing teeth.
We didn’t realize Mazamorroa packed a nasty left hook.
Aerosmith released a statement saying. “Steven Tyler suffered minor injuries as a result of food poisoning yesterday in Paraguay. He was taken to the hospital where he was treated and released. Last night’s show has been postponed until today. Steven would like to sincerely apologize to his fans in Paraguay for the inconvenience and hopes to see them all tonight.”
UltimateClassicRock.com reported earlier that Tyler’s slip ‘n’ mouth first fall was caused by dehydration and being weakened by food poisoning, which makes much more sense.
Fortunately, the fall isn’t old age catching up to Tyler, and he was on stage rockin’ for fans in Paraguay last night, and will do so again for the rescheduled show.
For a moment, we were worried we’d have to buy Steven a Life Call Medical Alert System.
More from WCBSFM.com >