Phew! We have really been working the Fab Four hard. To say they’ve been working eight days a week is an understatement, since it’s actually been a year since their last vacation.
The staff at CBS-FM have taken notice and decided it’s about time the Beatles got a little HELP!
Boy, oh, boy… [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Beatles[/lastfm] are diligent workers and we never hear them utter the words “I’m so tired.” They’re in every week for Beatles Wednesday, take part in all of our countdowns, and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Paul McCartney[/lastfm] is even pulling a double shift this weekend at Yankee Stadium.
We’ve decided it’s only fair that the boys cash in on some of those vacation days for a Beatles Break, so we’re letting them take the next Beatles Wednesday off on July 20th. But the job still needs to get done and we need someone to fill in for them.
That’s where you come in!
We’re leaving it up to YOU to decided who takes over while The Beatles are on a break. Should it be the [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rolling Stones[/lastfm]? Maybe “The Boss” should jump on the PATH and take orders from us for the day. It could even be a Women’s Workday Wednesday with Aretha! She already has our R-E-S-P-E-C-T, so we know she could take care of business.
We have a ton of ways for you to cast your vote…
- Call up the studio and tell us, 800-367-1101.
- Text 4-1-0-1-1 with your choice.
- Go to our CBS FM Facebook page and leave a comment.
- Follow us on Twitter, @WCBSFM, and mention your choice.
- Leave a comment below with who you think would do the best job.
Over the next few days, we’ll be letting you know who has shown some interest and applied for this temporary gig, but at the end of the day, YOU have the final say.
The Beatles “Eight Days a Week”
More from WCBSFM.com >
- [photogallerylink id=42793]
- [photogallerylink id=42747]
- [photogallerylink id=41739]
- [photogallerylink id=42627]
- [photogallerylink id=42437]